Sandhills Global announces a new market report identifying noteworthy supply and demand trends within the used piston single aircraft category in Sandhills marketplaces. This report is the first from Sandhills addressing the aviation industry. Other Sandhills Market Reports are focused on the used commercial truck, heavy construction equipment, and farm machinery markets.
Sandhills’ aviation products include Controller, Controller EMEA, Executive Controller, Charter Hub, Aviation Trader, Aircraft Cost Calculator, and AircraftEvaluator. AircraftEvaluator is Sandhills’ proprietary asset valuation tool for all types of aircraft, built using the same technology behind FleetEvaluator. Widely used and trusted across equipment, truck, and trailer industries, FleetEvaluator identifies asset values with unparalleled accuracy.
The key metric used in all of Sandhills’ market reports is the Sandhills Equipment Value Index (EVI). Buyers and sellers can use the information in Sandhills EVI to monitor equipment markets and maximize returns on acquisition, liquidation, and related business decisions.
This report includes detailed analysis of asking values and inventory trends in the U.S. used piston single aircraft market along with charts that help readers visualize the data. Below are some highlights; the full report is available upon request.
- The Sandhills EVI for the U.S. used piston single aircraft category in Sandhills marketplaces posted a 1.4% year-over-year asking value increase this November.
- The used piston single aircraft asking EVI for November 2021 showed $215,408 compared to $212,481 in November 2020. Values have been steadily increasing since 2015.
Asking EVI By Age Group
- The 50+ year age group of U.S. used piston single aircraft has shown the steepest YOY increase at 58.67%.
- Values in the 50+ year age group were up over $40,000 YOY in November, the largest dollar value increase across all age groups within the piston single aircraft category.
- YOY inventory levels within the U.S. used piston single aircraft category were down in November, at -43.9%.
- The steepest inventory decrease was identified in the 0- to 10-year age group at -71.4% YOY; the 50+ year age group showed the least decline at -17.5% YOY.
Obtain The Full Report
For more information, or to receive detailed analysis from Sandhills Global, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sandhills Global
Sandhills Global is an information processing company headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our products and services gather, process, and distribute information in the form of trade publications, websites, and online services that connect buyers and sellers across the aviation, construction, agriculture, and commercial trucking industries. Our integrated, industry-specific approach to hosted technologies and services offers solutions that help businesses large and small operate efficiently and grow securely, cost-effectively, and successfully. Sandhills Global—we are the cloud.
About The Sandhills Equipment Value Index
The Sandhills Equipment Value Index (EVI) is a principal gauge of the estimated market values of used assets—both currently and over time—across the construction, agricultural, commercial trucking, and aviation industries represented by Sandhills Global marketplaces, including Controller.com, AuctionTime.com, TractorHouse.com, MachineryTrader.com, TruckPaper.com, and other industry-specific equipment platforms. Powered by FleetEvaluator and AircraftEvaluator, Sandhills’ proprietary asset valuation tools, Sandhills EVI provides useful insights into the ever-changing supply-and-demand conditions for each industry.
Posted On: 12/10/2021 3:35:39 PM